Hello from NYC to my fellow texas hog killers....

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
Hello guys.... I'm from the Communist State of NY and plan on retiring to Texas in 10 years. Ive been an avid hunter and fisherman since I was a kid. After leaving the Marines I lived in Tennessee with my ex wife and son. It was there that I was introduced to deer hunting in Tennessee and Mississippi. Once I moved back to NYC and took a job in law enforcement my hunting days were delayed a while. As of two years ago I got back into it and last year was my first trip to Texas to try my hand at hunting hogs. The videos on Youtube were awesome and with the addition of thermal scopes it seemed really amazing. Once I tried it I became an instant fan. Ive been back twice and have hunted outside of both Dallas and Houston most recently. Thus far I've bagged 2 coyote and 6 boars and can't wait to go back! I'm hoping to make some friends down in Texas who wouldn't mind having me join them on some hog hunts. I just purchased my first suppressor so I'll be ready once I clear all the paperwork.

Jeremy M.

Administrator
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm guessing that you are having the silencer stored outside of the state. We have a lot of people in California buy and keep it in Nevada.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome sir and hopefully you can get out from behind enemy lines before 10 years!!

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
Welcome sir and hopefully you can get out from behind enemy lines before 10 years!!
Thanks and I'm hoping to! Currently I'm in the process of possibly getting out early due to a work related injury. I love Texas and can't wait to get out there again....

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
I'm guessing that you are having the silencer stored outside of the state. We have a lot of people in California buy and keep it in Nevada.
negative.... due to the fact I am a LEO we are able to possess such a wonderful item. Similar to our ability to legally own pre-SAFE ACT AR-15's and other similar firearms. THANK GOD! Have you ever seen one of those SAFE ACT compliant AR's? HORRIBLE

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray!! Can't blame you for getting out of there.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome aboard and hope you stay safe until you can escape.

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
Where were you when you were in TN?
I lived outside of Memphis but still within Shelby County... I lived in Germantown, the Cordova and finally in Bartlett..... I left in 94'... still have some friends down there that I visit occasionally.... theyre all LEO now as I am.... last time I was there we attended a Golf charity and a picture was taken of my buddy and I in a golf cart that went viral... Search "Bane and Batman go golfing" its hilarious..

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! And thanks for your military service before and for your LE service now. I'm in Illinois, which apparently is trying to be like New York (based on the pending b.s. anti-gun legislation these days.) Hoping to get out of here and head to Texas myself some day...

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
Welcome! And thanks for your military service before and for your LE service now. I'm in Illinois, which apparently is trying to be like New York (based on the pending b.s. anti-gun legislation these days.) Hoping to get out of here and head to Texas myself some day...
Thanks brother.... Its such a shame what the Libtards have done to the state of NY.... I used to love it back in the day..... Now I cant wait to get the hell out.... stay safe

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
I like my Grendel a lot! There are only a few of us Grendeliers here, however. Many more favor the 6.8 SPC.
yeah that's what I thought.... I have a friend who swears by the Grendel.... I almost looked into a 300 Blackout but when I last hunted with it I felt it had inferior bullet penetration. Shot a couple of 100+ pound sows and we found that the slug didn't exit the other side, was lodged in the hide. That never happens with my .308 and I assume the Grendel doesn't have that problem either. So currently I'm weighing options of the Grendel vs. a 6.8 SPC build.... I have too many stripped lowers and uppers laying around.... lol

Jake

Bandera, Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome and thanks for your service x2, you have come to the right forum!