Hello from NW Florida-new member

Jimmy Lee

hello all. Just discovered the site and the videos this weekend. Awesome stuff. I'm a new member here with lots of hunting and pig killing aspirations but zero time to accomplish them. Would love to go to Texas and enjoy what you all do. Maybe one day, hopefully get some leave put in and get over there. Make it a family affair, visits some friends we knew when stationed in TX and blast some piggies!
If anyone is in the nw Florida area on vacation, we will show you around. Jimmy Lee

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome Jimmy.....you have hogs near you I am sure.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the site. I KNOW you have hogs near you if you are in FL.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Where you is ??
I live north of Pensacola,fairly close to the Alabama line. --- pruhdlr

D

djones

lee, disregard anything scram tells you. he's in a fit of rage since he lost power at his bunghole i mean bungalow and he's exacting revenge on everyone here. actually, you can ignore everyone who posted above me, for various yet similar reasons.

scramdoll.jpg

Jimmy Lee

Thank you all for the welcome. Spent most of my career in the area, never had a chance to hunt locally, ivo fort Walton beach. Had fun last year on a guided hunt in south fla, but would love to go locally. My career is winding down and I need to spend some time doing quality things with my boys. I'll try to put some pics from our hunt, one sec. if you can see past my gut, there's a really nice m1 and a really ugly pig in this picture

Attachments

• IMG_0939.JPG
    IMG_0939.JPG
    364.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Drop Zone

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
lee, disregard anything scram tells you. he's in a fit of rage since he lost power at his bunghole i mean bungalow and he's exacting revenge on everyone here. actually, you can ignore everyone who posted above me, for various yet similar reasons.

View attachment 5156
That would be your gay confidence silhouette ??

Jimmy Lee

Thank you Jake! I'm here to learn so I can get going on this awesome activity.
I see your avatar patch, I love San Antonio. I met my wife there when I was training. Go hit Mi Tierra's restaurant, and get some Taco cabana for me.

DRowan

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
:D:DWelcome to the madness

Jimmy Lee

Welcome Jimmy.....you have hogs near you I am sure.
thanks to this site and the members, I'm beginning to learn. Want to turn in into a long term activity.
I am very jealous of you guys out there in Texas. My favorite place I was stationed in my career. San Antonio is the best. As I told Jake, I even met my wife there. Felt very welcomed out there, you all know how to take care of the military.