Hello from Illinois

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
New to this forum...new to most forums. Have been hunting hogs with my .223/5.56 and just upgraded to a .308/7.62. Much better results. I hunt at night and don't care to go searching in the bushes for wounded piggies. Making the drive to Texas several times a year to hunt private land. Hoping to learn a few tips here.

rrv333

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the forum

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray !! Quite an entrance with a yellow banner already. Congrats.

Cazz

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, all.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
D

djones

... just upgraded to a .308/7.62. Much better results. I hunt at night and don't care to go searching in the bushes for wounded piggies. ..
sound wisdom. you'll go far!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome

SteveR

LSB Member
Welcome to the forum. On your trips to Texas is it usually to Burleson County? If so, we have small meet and greats from time to time maybe you could make one of them. Anyway, there's a great bunch of guys, and a few gals, here so welcome and good hunting.

Cazz

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the forum. On your trips to Texas is it usually to Burleson County? If so, we have small meet and greats from time to time maybe you could make one of them. Anyway, there's a great bunch of guys, and a few gals, here so welcome and good hunting.
Yes, Burleson county. Thanks for the invite! Will let you know next time we're coming.