Hello from East Texas.

dehoganator

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I've been wanting to join ya'll for awhile, been putting it off because several months ago I gave my laptop a big drink of water. As the norm for my computer skills, now I'm down to writing with this dumb smart phone.
I enjoy reading about hog hunting , it fills the void when I'm not out there after them.
Looks like this is a nice forum, with alot of good people/hunters.
I'm self taught about the hogs for the most part, Kat and I didn't even get a laptop untill 07. That is about when my hunting went public with the LA Times news paper story " its war on boars, but porks winning" sorta just another nothing hunt but the writer had great writing skills unlike me, ha. Ever since then I've been bombarded with calls from everyday people to producers for TV. I agreed to be in one show for animal planet which was blown over the top some, "invasion of the mutant pig"
I had burned Kat out and started getting other hunters to Go but after years of mostly going by myself I had the bright ideal of sharing my skills and started Dehoganator guided hunts. I have totaly enjoyed meeting/hunting with sportsman from everywhere, all over the U.S. Russia, Singapore, Romania, Honduras, and Mexico
After guiding a few years my rifle skills/reaction time declined. I have got as many as six at one time, but went out lately with Eric and just got three .
I look forward to talking to old friends and meeting New ones.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great intro and welcome! If I remember right that TV show really put some limitations on you in the contract. Looking forward to hearing about your hunting adventures!

dehoganator

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Thanks guys, Froggerzack 18 miles West of Tyler.
Texaslawman the director said that they didn't need to get very close too the hogs, lol they should of done alittle more checking on who they were with.
HDfireman I've seen and done things just like everybody here that when looked back on its not believed.
I'll do my best with this phone, a new laptop is not in the works, just like I don't have cable or dish TV.
thanks again for the welcome .

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome, I cannot wait to here this story. Do you have internet for a computer? I hope you have the voice to text feature!

Last edited:

Boar Buster

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad you made it dehoganator. Be sure to check your mail for your complementary toaster oven.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the forum Dehog.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome, great group we have here. Keep the tales comin'.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome, great group we have here. Keep the tales comin'.