Hello from Colorado

1187Shooter

Just moved back to Colorado from Louisiana where I got the taste for hog hunting... no hogs up here, but fortunately I have family in Texas and have the opportunity to hunt their land every year, so at least I can still get my fix.
This year I'm looking at upgrading my gear so I figured I'd sign up here and learn some more about the high tech stuff.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome. Where at in Colorado. Spent 15 years in Ft. Collins and most of my family lives there somewhere.

1187Shooter

Welcome. Where at in Colorado. Spent 15 years in Ft. Collins and most of my family lives there somewhere.
I'm in Woodland Park, up in the mountains west of Colorado Springs.
Beautiful country up here, lots of mule deer and elk, lots of fishing, no snakes or gators and not very many bugs. In fact, I think I've seen one mosquito since we moved here last January.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray, spent a little time in Montrose, purdy State!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I've often said that when the world ends I want to be in Louisiana 'cuz everything happens there ten years later than everywhere else.

Kidding, I grew up in SE TX, just 30 miles from the LA border. I consider myself to be half Coonass.

But, I certainly understand how Colorado might seem more attractive than Louisiana.

Welcome!

1187Shooter

I've often said that when the world ends I want to be in Louisiana 'cuz everything happens there ten years later than everywhere else.

Kidding, I grew up in SE TX, just 30 miles from the LA border. I consider myself to be half Coonass.

But, I certainly understand how Colorado might seem more attractive than Louisiana.

Welcome!
I hear ya about things happening 10 years later in Louisiana... it seems like a whole different world down there.
Some great people though, it was a good experience but I'm glad to be home.

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the hog wallow!