Hello all

Jenn_rn_07

Just thought I would say hi to everyone. I'm Afalex1's wife and better half. I am not a real avid hog hunter, but have been out with him a few times and get to hear all his stories. Just thought I would check up on this site. TLM and Afalex1 are always talking about it and sharing their stories with me.

Hopefully I will have time to get out and shoot more hogs with T-Bone Outfitters in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
It's about time you signed up honey. I hope we can make more time to hunt together.

Be nice fellas. She is a true lady.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
hahaha. Not this one.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome Jenn, Glad to have you and keep the old man inline!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Who you callin old Frank? LOL. But yes, someone needs to keep me in line.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
just a figure of speech, young man...

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I know. Just yanking your chain there Frank. Its hard to show sarcasm through text.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Jenn, he makes us all buy them and send to him wherever he is!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the site Jenn. Its good to see the women getting more and more involved in hunting. We just came home with a Henry rifle for my wife for Christmas. Got to start slow, but at least its a start.

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome, and I certainly appreciate the hospitality when I am in your area. You do need to get out in the field more. In better weather it is a hoot!!

TXCOONDOG

Highlands, Texas
Welcome and glad to see that I'm not the only hubby that takes his better half out.

My wife doesn't go often because I like to walk in the rough and thick stuff (National Forest),but you got to go where they are and where the hunters are not!