Habits of wild boar in my hunting area

Andre Lopes

Boar Hunter from Southern Brazil
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hello my friends!
In Brazil, the boars reached in two ways. They came through Uruguay and through farms boars.
In my region, the farms were the most responsible for the population explosion of the boar. Besides many boars escape some ranches released the boars in nature so to reproduce. That was enough for the population of the animal grow haphazardly. The region in which I live has great strength agricultural and livestock, besides having large tracts of native forests. This means food in abundance and the wild boar, which is at the top of the food chain, it was like finding paradise.
The best months for hunting using feeders are from June to December. From January to early June, large plantations of corn, other crops and fruits in the forests and the feed they do not seek so much the feeders.
Here are some photos from my game camera with some specimens of wild boar feeding on my feeder!

Bring to breakfast

Food in abundance

Big trophy

One more

Work to my skinner knife

See you soon!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Can anybody say target rich environment.

BTW I like your hunting vehicle.

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
that would be like hunting dove in Argentina. You run out of ammo before you run out of targets.

Did you get the big on that is a trophy. Looks like he had a nice pair of cutters!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Target Rich Was My Thought Too!