Ground Hog Day

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
C'mon Dan !!! We all enjoyed the ones you tossed over the pen and snagged your arm on the panel. We all want a repeat performance. We also enjoyed the one where you didn't have good cordage on hand for the tie-up and he Houdini'd on ya. Don't deny us the details of your exploits NOW !!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
C'mon Dan !!! We all enjoyed the ones you tossed over the pen and snagged your arm on the panel. We all want a repeat performance. We also enjoyed the one where you didn't have good cordage on hand for the tie-up and he Houdini'd on ya. Don't deny us the details of your exploits NOW !!!
I would probably get banned off utube, lol. Being an MMA fan, I decided the best way to deal with unruly hogs (like some people.lol) It's best to choke them out first, then tie them up and toss em' in the truck while they are incapacitated, (the hogs, not people). Saves me a beating and a lot of time and I can handle a 200# hog by myself.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would probably get banned off utube, lol. Being an MMA fan, I decided the best way to deal with unruly hogs (like some people.lol) It's best to choke them out first, then tie them up and toss em' in the truck while they are incapacitated, (the hogs, not people). Saves me a beating and a lot of time and I can handle a 200# hog by myself.
We MUST see that show !!!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
AW MAN!!!! No Show???:) Deprived! Denied, Cheated!!:) Nice lil porker though! BANG BANG!!