Grendel 6.5 16 inch rifle for sale

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The rifle has a mil spec trigger and trigger guard, O2 Lite Odin hand Guard, mil spec buffer system, Aero Precision upper and ambi lower, Hogue FDE butt stock, flash hider, Phalanx (black) BCG from Precision FireArms, Ergo FDE oversized pistol grip, Mod3 charging handle, Titanium lite gas block, Aero Melonite gas tube, Faxon custom 16 inch barrel.

I have bought two of these barrels. One to sell and one to keep. These should be pretty accurate lite weight hunting rifles. Will have it all put together and test fired for function by the end of next week. Pictures can be seen on the firearms picture thread and when I get it all together I will put one here. There is over 1300 in parts for this rifle, just an FYI. I am asking 1675.00. We can meet somewhere or if you are close to Santa Fe that is all the better. Or,, if you come pick it up we can work on that also. Thanks in advance. BANG BANG!!!

The new asking price is 1775. I added an JPSCS buffer system to the rifle. Now I have over 1400 into the rifle. It is very accurate and very lite. Went ahead and also put on a new Melonited gas tube and a new Titanium gas block just because I did not like the stainless steel one (tube) and the fit on the other two rifle (putting together one for the BIL) just fits better all the way around. Thanks in advance!!! BANG BANG!!

Last edited:

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just wanted to say that if the picture over in the firearms pictures section and description is a little different the reason is I tried to keep the cost down. This is a perfect lite weight hunting rig the way it is. You can change things around and make it yours, of course that costs more money!!:) BANG BANG!!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All 4 of the barrels just got here to the house. Going to have a rough time selling one of these. To the range in the AM. BANG BANG!!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They both work just fine. Going to put a JPSCS in the black one, they are just so much smoother and operate better. They are accurate 16 inch rifles. Left of the Bullseye in at 100 with the FDE bottom right is the black one single shooten it because it would not cycle right. That is at 50 yrds. Problem will be fixed in minutes with the black one but the price is also going up 130 on it too.IMG_1685.JPG

Re aligned the GB and it went back to where I had it so no problems and added the JPSCS system to it and it is good to go!!! BANG BANG!!

Last edited:

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Have been waiting for months for a call from this 60 and over gated community. We just recieved the call. We can not wait to move and get out of taxes and insurance,, WHAT A JOY!!! Lowering the price to help with the move and storage things until we can arrange a sale of some type. 1550 dollars for the AR 6.5 Grendel. Will not find a better deal anywhere for what this is, like I said now there is over 1400 in parts on this rifle and it is a shooter. Thanks BANG BANG!!!

Last edited:

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got moved and the wife does not care if I sell it or not. Price is back to the 1775. Sorry,,,, someone missed out???

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Not even any reasonable offers?? If you are looking for an accurate lite weight rifle this is it. It is in the safe waiting. BANG BANG!!!