Got the call today

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got the call today from the NFA jailer my stamps are in Whoot, Whoot, will pick up my 45 Osprey and a 22 cal can can't remember what the brand is sent paper work around September 20th. Will post pics on Thursday and I shoot and pick up.:D:):rolleyes:

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yay have fun! I wasted more ammo than ever when I got mine.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have 100s of rounds loaded and ready rock. I see another box of 500 from Rainier 45 HP and some once fired brass from Diamond K

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great news I take it you mailed your forms.

My 22 can should get out at the end of this month and the rifle the end of July. crossing my fingers

I don't even want to think when my pistol cans will get out. Long wait

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I just sent in paper work for a .22 can last week. (paper version :() I don't even want to think about how long that will be.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Mine took right at 8 months

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Will be interested to see what kind of POI shift if any. I assume pistols will,have anybody have some feedback .

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Rob. you are on a roll, have fun!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Will be interested to see what kind of POI shift if any. I assume pistols will,have anybody have some feedback .

Here is my feedback. You will know when you shoot it t paper! how is that ;)

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Who threaded the barrels?

Did they thread them concentric with the bore?

If they did not it could be a problem.

Not all 'gunsmiths' know this unfortunately

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
BRD my Osprey will go on my HK USP tactical it came with threaded barrel. My 22 is a Tactical Solutions threaded barrel on my Buckmark camper. So what do you think?

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Picked up my cans today having major fun with my 22 can it is a Guardian 22 micro. It is a little louder on my Tactical Solutions AR 22lr upper than my Buckmark pistol. Did not think about telling my class 3 dealer that I have a HK USP 45 so he did not have the correct piston to fit my pistol Germans have left handed threads DANG. He will have next week so no big deal after waiting 8 months. Will,post pic of my 22 soon. Got to hold a Kriss Vector pistol and a carbine they are way cool. He did not have one in a SBR but he did have one in a machine gun asked me if I wanted to shoot but I was way tight on a schedule so did not have time next time. They feel and look way cool. Hum maybe next SBR?

Last edited:

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Both barrel vendors should know how to do it!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I mounted the 22 can on my Tactical Solutions 22LR AR upper worked over some squirrels this weekend was fun but not as fun as shot ten hogs. Have to,take what I can get. Have not tried subsonic rds yet.