Got Skunked!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So the A/C was fixed again yesterday house is cooling off and the extremely pregnant wife is finally comfortable and we go to bed for some needed sleep. Well 4am rolls around and she is waking me up. The A/C is not working again!!!! Uggh I go up to confirm turn off everything, let the dogs out, and grab the window unit to put in the bedroom.

Now right as I get the window unit sealed up and running. I hear the dog yelping so I go check it out. And yes she has been skunked uggh. So I go to tell the wife but she all ready knew the skunk had sprayed right by the window unit and it sucked the smell right into the house. It was super concentrated too smelled more like strong garlic to me than skunk.

I mixed up hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and dawn detergent and gave the dog and anything I could a bath to neturalize the smell. The dog is fine now but the house has that skunk smell. We are immune now until we leave and come back hopefully it will weaken soon.

Guess I have a new mission while stuck at the house pepe le pew erradication!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Need an air rifle?

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I hope it wasn't poor puglet. Little guy can't keep his own tongue in his mouth. Imagine tasting skunk spray!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If it was not for bad luck you would not have any luck at all...what is w the A/C? your poor wife! and puppy!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Need an air rifle?
I think I have that covered!

Was that the Pug that got sprayed? That would make him very Pugnacious.
No the blue heeler.
If it was not for bad luck you would not have any luck at all...what is w the A/C? your poor wife! and puppy!
A/C is working again its been one thing after another with it. Most under warranty. York finally gave up and put in a whole new system in with a new ten year warranty on parts.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too damn hot without it and w the wife PG even worse. Is the new one that went out this time?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
YEAH!!! The Lawman's got air!
Mrs Lawman was the concern! Before her I didn't turn the air on. That's a waste of good bullet money!!!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I guess my warm blooded Polish and German heritage makes me appreciate AC. I was built for cold weather.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And, here I thought this was a tale of foul hunting of pork... not a foul-tailed hunt, instead of pork ! You trying to one-up on Egarza or sumpin'? He's scored two kills, you'd be well advised to settle for only ONE. LOL

Let's see... one dead pole cat should net you booties and a hat for the new wee-one.