Gonna be a hot night

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You scored one, eh? Nice shot placement. Looked like you were trying to line 'em up for a two-fer.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just one. This recording is going to keep numbers low.
Yea I only record with the pvs half moon or more. Use the thermal and a tripod for the rest. Takes some getting used to shooting with a phone lol!

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah it was insanely dark using the phone plus the sow seemed to know what was happening cause she jetted! I could have killed her without the phone though.
Ratdog, I thought about a two fer but figured the 6.8 wasn't enough thump. Shoulda tried it anyways lol

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah it was insanely dark using the phone plus the sow seemed to know what was happening cause she jetted! I could have killed her without the phone though.
Ratdog, I thought about a two fer but figured the 6.8 wasn't enough thump. Shoulda tried it anyways lol

Absolutely you should've tried it. If nuttin' else, a quick follow up shot to finish it.

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Absolutely you should've tried it. If nuttin' else, a quick follow up shot to finish it.
Yeah should of tried it. Oh well!
I know the wind is roaring, there was a few choice words said while the sow was running off and you can't even Hear them in the video

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL I could see you were trying to gauge the set-up for leading her for a shot. Good effort there.

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL I could see you were trying to gauge the set-up for leading her for a shot. Good effort there.
Yeah! I tried but she was moving on and the phone just couldn't keep up! I think I'm gonna stick to just recording single kills and when I hit sounders I'll just show y'all the pictures! Well at least In a dark moon

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Whack 'em and Stack 'em !!!

FrankT