Getting Back on the Horse

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Been away from the hunt since February.
Heading to my farmers place to set things up tomorrow.
He still sees hogs occasionally but a new major pipeline is being installed just south of the property which serves as the main access for the piggies. I fear it will rattle things up for a while.

I have access to a feeder already on the property. His nephew left it there. Farmer told me to use it to keep the hogs on that side of the property. I tried to tell him hogs don't work that way but I'll do as he asked. After my experience in the past few years I'll use it to entice them in but won't hunt under it. Save that for kiddos or newbie hunters at my church.

I've got one goal in the next year.
I wanna shoot hogs @ 300-450 yds with my .308 I'd like to go farther but just can't get that distance on this property. Only issue is we are dealing with hogs and enticing them to morning and evening time has proven difficult on this property.

I'm still gonna keep up my night time game. So stay tuned. Thanks Huey for all those text messages that made me want to be in the game.

Stay tuned hopefully things will get interesting... ...HOPEFULLY SOON!!!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good Luck and most of all be safe & have fun

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Where's that popcorn?

Vern1

Pettytown, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
(insert appropriate voice here>) YOU CAN DO ET!!! (/voice)

Go for it man!
I've used your vids for inspiration in the past (which ended up costing me money...LOL) and hope to help encourage you back into the game.
Can't say I blame you for not hunting/stalking during the day lately.
Pig hunting here has been an after dark operation except the very few days we actually got a shower.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I love your videos and am looking forward to more of them!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So stay tuned. Thanks Huey for all those text messages that made me want to be in the game.

Somebody had to do it!