get to da choppa!!!

D

djones

helo hunt finally arrived. it was everything i hoped it would be, but a little harder than i thought. if we could have pushed some out into the open and get them running straight away i think they would have been easier to hit. since they were running on trails through trees and brush they were darting around and we didn't get as close i have seen in other vids.

this was a clandestine operation behind enemy lines by the 'agency', so i can't disclose many details, but i will say about 50 hogs were taken and my shooting partner and i accounted for about a dozen.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm jealous. Definitely on my bucket list.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's my kind of a fling-wing ride, right there !!! I'd be tempted to use a 5.56 though... would hate to lose precious 6.8 brass. I know... a good brass catcher would be in order.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too much fun. Hey how is that new 6.8 working out?

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too much fun!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
It's the most fun I've had with my clothes on. Good to see more people doing it. Hopefully a hunt comes together in January for me. Good video too.

D

djones

I'd be tempted to use a 5.56 though... would hate to lose precious 6.8 brass.
i was using a 5.56. had to use the pilots hardware.

Hey how is that new 6.8 working out?
i only had it out once but i fired about 90 rounds without issue. its my first piston gun. i think i'll like it. it has a self cleaning scraper that cuts carbon and blows it out on each shot. seems to be at least minute of pig and goes through 30 round mags without so much as a burp. i can't ask for more than that.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome experience!