Game Cam

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's one way to say get out of my way. Looks like you have several generations represented there.

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A lil Tannerite ought to do the job.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
'Bout a pushy ol' hang-tit bitch. LOL

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
I am slowly learning the ins and outs of this property. No roads, heavy woods, heavy mesquite, easy to get turned around on it. This property has been in the family for probably close to 100 years, no maintenance and only cows have been on it. Great for hunting....

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am slowly learning the ins and outs of this property. No roads, heavy woods, heavy mesquite, easy to get turned around on it. This property has been in the family for probably close to 100 years, no maintenance and only cows have been on it. Great for hunting....
If you need help just let us know??!!:) BANG BANG!!!

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Make the hogs come to you...
- Add a corn feeder,
- Dig a couple post holes and fill with Soured corn,
- Add a hog roll barrel with dry corn and some stinky dry cat/dog food.
The hogs will find you !

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
This area were the hogs are is a mile or so from the gate. There is no road back to it. It has heavy mesquite, a creek has to be crossed and when it has water is a challenge on my ATV. The trail I have carved out is only wide enough for my ATV. So anything I bring back there has to be on the back of my ATV. With that in mind, do you guys know of any type of trap that I could get back there? (A tractor would be the answer but my FIL owns this land and for now that is not going to happen)

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dan builds or has built traps call him/ send a message he might be able to help.? Another thing there is a call by Glenn Guess Hog Zombies I have seen this call work first hand. It is hilarious to see these hogs come running and get within feet of you!! BANG BANG!!!

bar-d

Head Wrangler, Chief Manure Manager: Bar-D Cattle
This area were the hogs are is a mile or so from the gate. There is no road back to it. It has heavy mesquite, a creek has to be crossed and when it has water is a challenge on my ATV. The trail I have carved out is only wide enough for my ATV. So anything I bring back there has to be on the back of my ATV. With that in mind, do you guys know of any type of trap that I could get back there? (A tractor would be the answer but my FIL owns this land and for now that is not going to happen)
I have some pastures like that. I built a skid out of 2 3/8" pipe and mounted one of my 4x4x8 traps on it. Just tie onto it with a chain and drag it with a 4wheeler or the Mule anywhere I need it.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Lots of little ones, and a few of the sows looked to be preggers as well.
Looks like a nice setup for some night time action!

Go get 'em!