Gainesville Florida

Lrtx1

LSB Member
New member from Florida. Found the site and thought it was informative and enjoyable figured I'd join.

Been trapping and shooting pigs for awhile now on the farm. Pigs seem to be getting the best of me trying to get them under control. In line to borrow a Jager trap, maybe we can dent the population with it.

Anyhow, glad to be here.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome from EBRO

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome, good crew here.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We need to change the name of the forum to SunShineState BOARS!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Lrtx1

LSB Member
Thanks for the welcomes. It does look like there is a handful of us Florida boys on here.

I'll figure the picture thing out and post some pictures soon.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome...look forward to some pics and what a Florida pig looks like. Frank won't show us. LOL

Big Bend Brian

LSB Member
Just found this site and joined. Lrtx1 I spent 15 years in G-ville (went to school there as well). Looking forward to maybe meeting you some time. I go through G-ville quite often headed to Cedar Key for fishing. I still belong ot the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club despite now living near St Augustine/Jax.
Brian

Lrtx1

LSB Member
Just found this site and joined. Lrtx1 I spent 15 years in G-ville (went to school there as well). Looking forward to maybe meeting you some time. I go through G-ville quite often headed to Cedar Key for fishing. I still belong ot the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club despite now living near St Augustine/Jax.
Brian

Shoot me a message next time you're in gainesville. I'm around the alachua area. Work a screwed up schedule but I'd buy you a cup of coffee if I'm available.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
More FL guys, I love it!!