FYI... Can't "type a response here" ?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I woke up this morning, and my computer had done an auto update during the night. I think it "upgraded" my browser. In any case... I was not able to type replies here... and, when I tried typing replies on 68 forums... it would not acknowledge the existence of my reply, insisting that I have at least 10 characters. It also would not allow me to copy/paste my post's content before hitting "reply" (to post it).

What I did was... (IE) I went up to "tools" and selected "Compatibility View Settings" and added each site. A reboot, and it's working again.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I will remain silent...LOL Glad to see you back!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Several people had this problem. I have not used Internet explorer in years. Firefox and google chrome have worked way better.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I had the same issue with firefox while running windows 8. I did the same thing and now all is well.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I had the same issue with firefox while running windows 8. I did the same thing and now all is well.
Say it isn't so??? The "holy grail" of browsing issues can be flawed too??? Something OTHER than IE can display less than ideal performance?!?! (Thank you for that Alex... nice to read) LOL

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hmm I had no issues with Firefox or chrome. Have not tried IE

Boar Buster

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Mine did the same thing last week. IE updated and could not get a cursor to open in the box. Had to change my setting on this site.