Funny Deer Pictures from NC

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
if you all remember Last year I had some cool pictures of deer,coon, and fox and some way funny doe boxing pic. Well they have started again. Thought I would share again. Some new pictures. Most of the time this time of year the Bucks have lost there racks not yet here.
MFDC1151_zpsvpljyquw.jpg

MFDC0991_zpsmg3kjvty.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey Sam? What kinda batteries you got for those eyes?

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
deer season will come soon enough!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am using Deracell gold top the cam uses 8 of them and they last for months. Even shooting over a 100 pics a night. 10 mega pixels 990i If I remember correctly.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am using Deracell gold top the cam uses 8 of them and they last for months. Even shooting over a 100 pics a night. 10 mega pixels 990i If I remember correctly.
LOL.... (Rob)... I was captioning the first pic, the doe asking the 'coon... since his eyes are so much brighter.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL.... (Rob)... I was captioning the first pic, the doe asking the 'coon... since his eyes are so much brighter.
Some days a little slow on up take. This working stuff is wearing me out hiking up and down stairs of my new hotel in Asheville NC she will be a amazing. Power just got turned on so elevator here I come.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter