FS/FT:CEB Raptors for a 270

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was sifting through all my bullets and found these that I got a long time ago. I got them to try to load in a 6.8 SPC, but the bullet length was too long and couldn't get any decent velocity out of them since the bullet length ate up most of the case capacity. But I did get them to shoot 1/2" groups at 100 yards pretty easily, by far the one of most accurate bullets I have shot.

Now I have the 82gr version and no longer have a need for these, since my bolt guns are .30. I fear if I hold on to these any longer I will end up buying a 270 winchester, and I need another caliber to reload like I need a hole in the head.

They would be better suited in a bolt gun that can push them harder like a 270 winchester. There are a total of 35 bullets and 25 tips (one tip already installed). Here is the link to the exact bullet.
https://cuttingedgebullets.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=ESP_H110_RAPTOR

I guess if I do the math on the price it comes out to about $40 shipped. Or I would be open to trade just let me know what ya got.

IMG_20130917_195750_921.jpg