Front Yard hogs!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I've been hitting y'all pretty hard with videos here this week so this will be the last one for a few days don't want them to start getting boring. But this one was pretty fun!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Were you already loaded w the weapon in your truck? talk about not having to stalk them...LOL

dehoganator

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Well I'll be, I had to start hunting from the home front. Is that why you started ?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Were you already loaded w the weapon in your truck? talk about not having to stalk them...LOL

All my weapons are always loaded.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
nice shooting as usual.

I can't decide if it is scary or not that they did not wake up to gunfire that close to the window

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well I'll be, I had to start hunting from the home front. Is that why you started ?

No I started because they were wiping out the quail. Then they were destroying my friends ranch I used to mostly hunt coyotes but with all the damage I switched to hogs. The coyotes are happy lol.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
nice shooting as usual.

I can't decide if it is scary or not that they did not wake up to gunfire that close to the window
Suppressor worked one or two Christmas Eves ago I shot two in the back yard at about 2am none of the kids even woke up!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, my hunting guns are loaded and unloaded at the gate of the lease, I guess when I lived in the country years ago they were loaded all the time. I assumed you were not hunting when you saw the hogs and just had your Thermal and hunting gun w you...I know I assumed...LOL

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, my hunting guns are loaded and unloaded at the gate of the lease, I guess when I lived in the country years ago they were loaded all the time. I assumed you were not hunting when you saw the hogs and just had your Thermal and hunting gun w you...I know I assumed...LOL

No it stays in the front seat with me ready to go. I had to unload it once to get on a plane does that count? :D

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL, I sorta forgot your job...LOL

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i think most would agree that your hunting videos dont get boring. nice shooting btw... what velocity do you shoot your SSTs from that suppressed 6.8?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I ran them through a chrono a long time ago I think it was 2600fps. Sadly I'm again down to my last box.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
last box? you need a case to go hunting!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Then you are going to use the SST in 308?