Frogs n Hogs

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Finally got the chance to get out and bait a few pigs and hang a couple Coverts last week and wouldn't you know Ole Cletus came back from the dead and sent a txt as I was coming in from dropping off my son with his mom... he had a large bowl of fresh frog legs and a jug of group tightener and I had cokes and a line on some pigs, so just like that the gang was back in action! We met up at the study hall and Cletus had the legs in the peanuts and jug on the table... after getting miserable full we got loaded up and started drifting towards the first Covert. It started blowing up the phones with pig pics as we pulled up to the gate and the stalk was on! When the dust settled there was 16 dead in the field and as we were dragging and piling them up for the TBPS another Covert started calling for help just a couple miles down the road, so we get the muzzle and straight jacket back on Gus and head that way... when we get there the corn is gone and the pigs have spread out grazing on Bahia and the wind was bad wrong for where they had gone, but we managed to stalk up on and get 6 of em anyway. Well as we were piling these up BR's Covert started calling behind his house about a lone boar in the corn hole so naturally we had to mosey on over there and stick a couple SSTs in his head as well just for general principles... IMG_0954.JPGIMG_0958.JPGIMG_0959.JPGIMG_0963.PNGIMG_0962.PNG

D

djones

excuse me, but who do you think you are??? ME????

cup_zpsp6gkjpkl.gif
cup_zpsp6gkjpkl.gif

cheers_zpsit7c8qka.gif

bow_zpswby1rwrr_1.gif
bow_zpswby1rwrr_1.gif

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Outstanding!!! How many dead sows did Gus breed? :D

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow! That is unbelievable night...must've been shootin straight even after downing all those frog parts and whatever that liquid stuff was you were chasing them with! Deserves a congratulations!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice haul of hogs!! Lots of hogs down

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
Finally got the chance to get out and bait a few pigs and hang a couple Coverts last week and wouldn't you know Ole Cletus came back from the dead and sent a txt as I was coming in from dropping off my son with his mom... he had a large bowl of fresh frog legs and a jug of group tightener and I had cokes and a line on some pigs, so just like that the gang was back in action! We met up at the study hall and Cletus had the legs in the peanuts and jug on the table... after getting miserable full we got loaded up and started drifting towards the first Covert. It started blowing up the phones with pig pics as we pulled up to the gate and the stalk was on! When the dust settled there was 16 dead in the field and as we were dragging and piling them up for the TBPS another Covert started calling for help just a couple miles down the road, so we get the muzzle and straight jacket back on Gus and head that way... when we get there the corn is gone and the pigs have spread out grazing on Bahia and the wind was bad wrong for where they had gone, but we managed to stalk up on and get 6 of em anyway. Well as we were piling these up BR's Covert started calling behind his house about a lone boar in the corn hole so naturally we had to mosey on over there and stick a couple SSTs in his head as well just for general principles... View attachment 5210View attachment 5211View attachment 5212View attachment 5213View attachment 5214
wow.... that sounds like an incredible time! And the hog killing was awesome....

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Outstanding!!! How many dead sows did Gus breed? :D
well... BR wouldn't let Gus on the sows so unfortunately he took his frustrations out on Cletus...
Wow! That is unbelievable night...must've been shootin straight even after downing all those frog parts and whatever that liquid stuff was you were chasing them with! Deserves a congratulations!
Tennessee's finest of course! that stuff would even make DJ hit a hog or two! lol

D

djones

just trying to emulate your greatness!!
start with some realistic goals... maybe emulate cletus. go ahead and put gus back in his bitch beater tshirt and give him his false teeth back. team OinK is in a diff league. will be posting a kill thread tday that is an lsb record