Friday Night Pigs

waverider

LSB Member
We waited for the rain to move out of Eastland Co late Friday afternoon before deciding to go hunt. Turned out to be an entertaining evening.

cCBcE1.jpg

One area had a nice sounder when we arrived and I rolled two pigs. No photos of them as we kept moving.

Finally around 10:30 I found what we were really looking for...a decent sized boar. One shot through the ear @ 123yds took care of this one.

Jk65gV.jpg

Despite the mosquitos and the rank smell of that boar, my wife had a great time.

Next on my hit list is this bruiser:

ZeFmWD.jpg

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Really nice boar!! Don't guess you measured him did you?

waverider

LSB Member
Really nice boar!! Don't guess you measured him did you?

Thanks! Unfortunately I didn't have my tape with me to shoot a "verified" measurement photo. I did however measure him with a length of 550 cord that I had with me...that para cord marked out at 46.5" for what thats worth.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice beastie there, that next one is a good one! Congrats on having a wife who enjoys the hunt with you.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hog and congrats! Happy hunting.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dandy of a porker and the one in the picture is a tank!!! Nice going!! BANG BANG!!

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great big kill there sir. The big one on camera looks like the last monster that I killed. Huge,heavy,"used" shoulders. He has been earning his keep for some years now. Will be a challenge to kill him.
Camera at the ready,with tape or scale available. Make sure the wife is with you to enjoy the memories.
Good hunting. --- pruhdlr

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice going. That last photo is a hairy beast!

Keep after 'em!