Friday Night Hunt----Ready....aim....

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The hogs are back, well new hogs never seen before by my little tree stand set up. It's been a full week without a hog. Also have coyotes regularly. If wind is right should be set to go. And the first one at 7:15 pm.
I rigged up a second GoPro on a tripod with remote control so hope to get video from both sides. I will need stealth getting set up, I think they bed very close! ranch April 3 012.JPG ranch April 3 014.JPG ranch April 3 007.JPG

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There you go unknowing targets! Good luck

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Get that face paint softened up and don the Gucci-flage. Go git 'em !

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I left my bucket of feed there and they pushed it around, off camera.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can't wait to see the results! Go get em!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yes! We want pics, video, sound, and an interview with the affected parties.
I need your skills Brian. I still haven't figured out editing and my weather report pretty much sucks. There's a 100% chance of pain and the humility is pretty high right now going in. My attitude is sunny although it is damp and quite cloudy by most peoples standards. lol

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You have hogs, coyoteees, and coons!!! You have a bunch of stuff running around!!! Hope you get to whack some hogs, especially those colorful ones!!! BANG BANG!!

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We want to see a pile of those spotted ones looking like a pile of Easter eggs by Sunday.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I need my 45-70 back. 2 for 1 shots. Hope they come, would like to see if I could get 2. I really should be trapping them for these people, they are a great size to trap and could catch all 4 probably but my heart says shoot them.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I need my 45-70 back. 2 for 1 shots. Hope they come, would like to see if I could get 2. I really should be trapping them for these people, they are a great size to trap and could catch all 4 probably but my heart says shoot them.
YUP!! I'm with ya, just shoot them!!! BANG BANG!!! :)

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It was a bust...they did not cooperate tonight. I will check camera tomorrow see if they came late.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would have stayed later and let the moon brighten up but the mosquitos were bad bad. I didn't realize they were out like that already.