Found this little guy in my front yard...

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
maybe I need to watch the movie again so I can keep up with everyone else's ideas!
No, I was talking about your reference to Caddyshack as not being "the norm"... but, instead, something "new" about this crew.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
No, I was talking about your reference to Caddyshack as not being "the norm"... but, instead, something "new" about this crew.

Oh I see :) ... Well I haven't seen that little sucker again so I just might have to watch the movie again to get the creative juices flowing. I found some more digging in the same place the last one was digging so I may just have to camp out by the window tonight. Anyone got some NV I can borrow?

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Oh I see :) ... Well I haven't seen that little sucker again so I just might have to watch the movie again to get the creative juices flowing. I found some more digging in the same place the last one was digging so I may just have to camp out by the window tonight. Anyone got some NV I can borrow?
Sorry, can't help out with NV, can teach you how to make ANFO "varmint control devices" with a bit of diesel, miracle
grow, and a few paint cans.... honestly, structural damage to your house will be minimal, and your neighbors need new windows anyway...

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Sorry, can't help out with NV, can teach you how to make ANFO "varmint control devices" with a bit of diesel, miracle
grow, and a few paint cans.... honestly, structural damage to your house will be minimal, and your neighbors need new windows anyway...
hmm... maybe I can get it to coincide with a thunderstorm (if it ever rains again) and I'll get new windows out of it...

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
So I just got home from running spotlight surveys in Zapata County (11pm) and what do I see when I round the corner coming up to the house??? If you guessed the 2nd skunk that has been tearing up my yard then you guessed right.

Well all I had was a pistol and I wasn't about to wake up the neighbors so I had no shot. Of course the skunk is across the street and into the brush before I can even get inside the house to grab the 22... Now I'm sitting here hoping it comes back out in the next 5 min or so, but I doubt it will.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
WOOO HOOO!!! skunk number 2 is GONE and I didn't even wake the kids up this time!

Edit: here is the picture of the second one, both were the same species of skunk.
2013-09-10 23.27.33.jpg

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Victory has never smelled so good!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Absosmelly!