Form 1 in record time

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
As many have reported eForm 1's are coming in at + or - 30 days. Just got mine in today right at 42 days. Got a email of approval to boot, looks like items entered into eform before the reboot are the ones having issues with notifications.

Either way off to the engraver this week so I can finally build out my *** Six8 12.5" SBR. Very excited maybe I can find time to shoot it too.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's about time they got stuff done in a timely manner. I would have never seen this happening under this regime.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow now that is fast. Beat my 92 days

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
As many have reported eForm 1's are coming in at + or - 30 days. Just got mine in today right at 42 days. Got a email of approval to boot, looks like items entered into eform before the reboot are the ones having issues with notifications.

Either way off to the engraver this week so I can finally build out my *** Six8 12.5" SBR. Very excited maybe I can find time to shoot it too.
My lower is at Ident they told me 3 to 4 weeks on engraving. I am like you can't wait to,get back.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Quick stop to my local engraver and a SBR is born. Only thing I am missing now is my can ;) Ident.

Weighs in at 8 pounds as pictured here with 20 rounds in the mag. Well that is what my el cheapo bathroom scale says.

[URL=http://s1062.photobucket.com/user/WASSMAN68/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140805_213839087_HDR.jpg.html] [/URL]

Parts List
LWRC Six8 receiver set
Stag LPK w/2stage trigger upgrade
Vltor Stock (standard buffer parts)
Houge grip
NiB BCG
12.5" 6.8 *** Barrel
MI Gen2 SS 9" handguard
Syrac Gen2 Adj Gas Block
Wilson Combat Accutac FH (soon to be suppressor)
Burris 3x magnifier
EoTech EXPS3-0
DBAL-D2
VTAC padded sling (with MI QD's)
Grip pod (probably gonna change it to something smaller)

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice Brian, how do you think it will shoot compared to the LWRC Razorback? Yours is a DI gun, right?

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice Brian, how do you think it will shoot compared to the LWRC Razorback? Yours is a DI gun, right?
Silly rabbit. It will shoot better because it has one thing the razorback does not have an *** barrel.

O ya DI, never found the extra cost of a piston system to be worth it. DI has been working fine for years.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very sweet looking rifle

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Silly rabbit. It will shoot better because it has one thing the razorback does not have an *** barrel.

O ya DI, never found the extra cost of a piston system to be worth it. DI has been working fine for years.
In my SBRs a piston based rifle does an amazing job no gas issues and no face gas blow back.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have not seen any barrel specs yet, I do like the piston guns, but you just can't beat an *** barrel, you are right.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
In my SBRs a piston based rifle does an amazing job no gas issues and no face gas blow back.
The concept makes sense to me, but I am the kind of guy if it works when I need it to then it is good enough for me.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
can the piston option handle the short barrel ?