For those of you who fall asleep in the stand at night.........

Capt Rick Hiott

The HAM SLAMMA!
Yea,,,your right. I was thinking about how I could hook it up to my electronic ear phones.....Shouldn't be that hard.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have a set, the last one available cheap plastic ones from years ago. has an ear piece, works ok, just a pain to setup for me and it is in a box here, 4 remotes I think.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yea those cheap old ones worked great the tsunami wiped out the factory and they decided not to make anymore.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I will see if they still work and give them to someone, hope I did not leave the batteries in

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yea,,,your right. I was thinking about how I could hook it up to my electronic ear phones.....Shouldn't be that hard.

I am thinking you would want the earphones with the rheostat for volume control. Other than that, the unit looks good and that you can program the sensors/receiver to provide a different number of beeps is perfect.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
pm me your address and I will send them to you but let me make sure they are still all there and working

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK, maybe someone here will remember where I got these from(tx boars topic?) or something about them. Plastic orange, the remote come apart at the top, press down on the rear section and put a 9V battery in, on and off switch inside. The master for the 3 remotes has 3 lights 1,2,3, 2 AA batteries. the remotes are numbered on the back and put a plug in the ear piece and the lights only work, put an ear piece in and the sound come in the ear piece, both included. There is a plastic mount to use in back of the remote to hang them but I used a small bungee, only 1 of the mounts included. They do work, look new, never been in the field only tested at home and that is the only instruction I have for you, test and play with around the house to figure them out further.

I have them boxed up and ready to go, I think $10 or less shipping, no batteries and they are light but would not fit in a small flat rate, Free just take care of the shipping...how about that!

Capt Rick Hiott

The HAM SLAMMA!
Sounds good to me. Include your return address please...

I sent you a "PM"

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
gotcha back

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
wow

that whole sound thing would be un-nerving

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
with the plug in it is silent but if you are asleep and it goes off, you will not still be asleep w the ear piece in, the animals will not hear but you will!

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OK, maybe someone here will remember where I got these from(tx boars topic?) or something about them. Plastic orange, the remote come apart at the top, press down on the rear section and put a 9V battery in, on and off switch inside. The master for the 3 remotes has 3 lights 1,2,3, 2 AA batteries. the remotes are numbered on the back and put a plug in the ear piece and the lights only work, put an ear piece in and the sound come in the ear piece, both included. There is a plastic mount to use in back of the remote to hang them but I used a small bungee, only 1 of the mounts included. They do work, look new, never been in the field only tested at home and that is the only instruction I have for you, test and play with around the house to figure them out further.

I have them boxed up and ready to go, I think $10 or less shipping, no batteries and they are light but would not fit in a small flat rate, Free just take care of the shipping...how about that!

Those were called Hunter Alert. The guy selling them was in Dallas. They worked great until they got in the rain, FYI. I ended up with mine in a plastic baggy to stay dry, but then the squirrels at the baggy. So don't leave them out when you aren't out.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Right, the first set I had I only used them in dry weather and always bought them in and out of the field with me, you can seal them in a baggie and they still work.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I put a wireless security system together with IR camera and battery powered with motion detection, just haven't tried it yet. Has an IR camera.

The idea was to put it in the feeder behind camp, then when it picked up motion I could look at the camera to see what was there. If it was hogs, sneak in there with the night vision..
I even built high gain antennas that would go up on masts.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That far surpasses the hunter alert system Dave...LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
On the way Rick, said Sat delivery!