Florida Guys

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm in rosemary beach if anyone wants to meet up I'm thinking Wednesday night I'm clueless to the area and restricted to walking range let me know.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Walk West about 10-12 miles to a local place, will meet you there!
Actually you are in a haughty area where the tourists pay out the nose for privacy and quiet...lol Will try to rescue you but places to go are very limited. I am thinking the new Cuevee Beach on the main road close to you, their original is in Destin and it is a nice active place, hope for the same there.

Do I have to vacuum and wash the truck for you?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well after all these years I finally met Todd and bought him a beer! He is just as you would expect Todd to be, I did have to wait around while people took pics with him...but after that, great guy, and pleased to have finally met him!

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Well after all these years I finally met Todd and bought him a beer! He is just as you would expect Todd to be, I did have to wait around while people took pics with him...but after that, great guy, and pleased to have finally met him!
Paparazzi photos?

Haha

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No just fans that wanted their pic with Todd...no one asked me

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Tell me . . . did he have a rainbow colored glow around him ??
. . . did he let you try on his cowboy hat ?? (Was waaaaay to big wasn't it ?? --- pruhdlr

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Pru,he wore a ball cap on vacation, he did glow a bit walking into the room and insisted on everyone calling him "The Legend". I did meet and talk with his MIL, wife, his kids before talking to him, no one else "glowed", seemed to be very nice and normal folks.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Tell me . . . did he have a rainbow colored glow around him ??
. . . did he let you try on his cowboy hat ?? (Was waaaaay to big wasn't it ?? --- pruhdlr
Wait a minute?!?!? I thought that women "glowed", and that men "sweat"!! :p

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
RatDog, I am assuming it was due to his importance and all the flashes going off taking pics?