FLIR Breach Reviews?

deltav

LSB Member
Anyone had their hands on this unit? I was thinking it would work well while in the woods and when in the tree stand bowhunting. As you all know the 14 can be frustrating in foliage. Thought it would work well in a pocket or on a lanyard around the neck while in thick areas. Also curious if it has the ability to spot and identify hogs out to the 300-500 yard range in open ground.

Taco

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
On another forum dedicated to a certain black rifle there is some feedback. I thought I read hog ID more like 250. It’s a tiny lens. For a cop looking for a suspect it sounds awesome. For hog hunting I don’t really get it.

deltav

LSB Member
Yeah, didn't think it would reach out very far but curious if it has a decent picture out to around 100 yards. Would mostly be using it in the thick stuff. It appears to not have a focus, similar to the PTS 233 and that concerns me. Afraid the picture may not be as clear as I'd like without it.

neorubio

LSB Active Member
Does anybody know if it is going to be exportable? I am looking for a decent thermal monocular below 3k...