Fishing pictures!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
100MEDIA95IMAG0248.jpg

DW and I putting the hurtin on them at Lake Palestine.
That's (both) a mess of some fine sized Crappie.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOOOOVE moochin' for 'but !!! Some of my favorite eating fish right there !!!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So did some of the baggage handlers. I got home missing some Halibut and my biggest Sockeye.
Man... I'd've been all over the airlines for that one !!! The money a guy spends for a trip like that... and then robbed ? NOT good for tourism/public relations !!!

Pitbull

LSB Member
My buddys wife works for the airline and she raised hell with them and nothing became of it. They did say it probably happened in Seattle......lol

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I had a shipment of a number of caribou sent to Seattle by AK Airlines Air Cargo a number of years ago. It was frozen SOLID when I shipped it from Kotzebue, it arrived in Seattle dripping wet. It was still COLD.. but there was NO excuse for it. It was clearly marked "Keep Frozen" too. I know exactly what happened though. I'd jailed some clown in Kotzebue a number of years earlier... he worked for AK Air Cargo... recognized my name and left the meat out to thaw, hoping it'd be rancid when I got it.

Pitbull

LSB Member
I had a shipment of a number of caribou sent to Seattle by AK Airlines Air Cargo a number of years ago. It was frozen SOLID when I shipped it from Kotzebue, it arrived in Seattle dripping wet. It was still COLD.. but there was NO excuse for it. It was clearly marked "Keep Frozen" too. I know exactly what happened though. I'd jailed some clown in Kotzebue a number of years earlier... he worked for AK Air Cargo... recognized my name and left the meat out to thaw, hoping it'd be rancid when I got it.
My pistol case looked like it was unloaded before the plane landed........No respect for other peoples sh....stuff.

LegendRider

Cross, South Carolina
Foul hook the ray last year while fishing for spots and trout near Myrtle Beach SC. Gave a good fight!!! Let it go, afraid it would get me with its tail!!! GlennDSC00783.JPG

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Foul hook the ray last year while fishing for spots and trout near Myrtle Beach SC. Gave a good fight!!! Let it go, afraid it would get me with its tail!!! GlennView attachment 220

Many years ago, I was fishing halibut with a buddy of mine from Anchorage, we were fishing out of Seward, AK. Suddenly my halibut pole doubled over and started peeling line. I got that feeling that I'd struck the mother-lode and was finally hauling in a "barn door" (BIG halibut). I battled that monster for about an hour before it started to let me gain ground and it started coming up. A couple of more runs, and it tired out enough to come to the surface. Well... it WAS B I G.... and it WAS flat... 'bout 6' across. I'd foul hooked a Sting Ray in it's bung hole. Getting a circle hook cleared from that hide was NO easy task, especially being careful to avoid that tail... but, we got it freed up and it returned to the murky depths from whence it came. No "barn door" that day.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some nice sharks there!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I love that Alaska fishing, looks great!