First SBR

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
image.jpg First SBR. Bison 11.5" BSP barrel, Stag LH upper, Aero Precision Lower, Timney Trigger, Magpul furniture, AP Customs free float tube from Simpleman, EOTech EXPS3-0 and PVS-14, Dbal 2, Magnifier and Lower engraving from Ident. Hopefully have my suppressor in about 4 months it is a MKIII from ident as well.

Many thanks to all the suppliers here for their help.
Steve

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very nice!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't know how I missed this post. Sure looks good how does it shoot?

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't know how I missed this post. Sure looks good how does it shoot?
Thanks. To be Honest I have not got to shoot it yet in this configuration. It shot well as a pistol, took a spike with it during deer season at about 80 yards or so. I will probably put a scope on it long enough to see how accurate the 1-7 twist is with full power loads. I have some targets from when it was a pistol that I shot at 100 yards with a non magnified EOTech and could keep it all in a 4" circle as a pistol. Was just guessing at the center could not see the dot on the target at that range with the red dot. I shoot 120 gr SST over 27.3 gr of 2200 at a COAL of 2.285 with no pressure signs.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
very nice looking 6.8

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks great, but everything is on the wrong side of the gun:rolleyes:

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Looks like fun to me! Congrats on the new pig whackin stick.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
looks good, I have one built with the 11.5" BSP barrels also, was talking to Ben, had his load data, but too low for the approx. 1050fps sub load with the 200's, had to move it up to 14grs of 4895