First Christmas

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She is beautiful and a great smile!! Merry Christmas Little One!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... what a good shot there ! Busy little elf there. What did she prepare for dad (besides a greasy diaper or three)?

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great picture TLM. She is a pretty baby.

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She is precious. My kids changed my life 22 years ago and I must say it was for the better.

Many Happy memories to you and your family TLM. Merry Christmas.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well she has spared the lives of many a hog so far. Last night the wife was sick so I had to stay home. The farm I was going to hunt was destroyed by rooting last night. Perfect timing lol.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
papoose and ear protection...LOL

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well she has spared the lives of many a hog so far. Last night the wife was sick so I had to stay home. The farm I was going to hunt was destroyed by rooting last night. Perfect timing lol.
Sounds like the LSB Princess needs to camo up and go help dad with keeping his mags full.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Swaddle her up tight, put some ear plugs in her ears and strap her to your chest rig. You got hogs to kill and she can help. LOL!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Tlm, the wife tells me there is a tactical moby, holds baby and ammo on the chest but allows movement to stalk and hunt. I am still looking for ear protection for my little girl. I don't think there is such a thing as a hunter/tactical diaper bag though...

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Tlm, the wife tells me there is a tactical moby, holds baby and ammo on the chest but allows movement to stalk and hunt. I am still looking for ear protection for my little girl. I don't think there is such a thing as a hunter/tactical diaper bag though...

See Maxpedition for a Tactical Diaper Bag... called, either the Range Bag, or the Gear Bag. Adapt... improvise... overcome.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Not nearly water proof enough, the amount of fluids needed/ produced by the mini-wife is astounding. Maybe I can get the line-x guy to spray the inside?

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great picture! Enjoy every minute. Next thing they are graduating college. My oldest just did seems like yesterday she was that old.