Finally...

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It’s been a couple of months since I shot one. I’ve been seeing a few lone boars and a sounder every couple of weeks. Finally got on this one tonight. Send up a rocket!! 190 pound boar. Very wet and muddy and stunk really bad.9065A7AE-F59A-46B8-AF77-B6AE447E5024.jpeg add quartering toward me shot. The hole there in the rib cage is exit.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice going. It's been slow here as well. We've seen lots of rooting activity but the hogs are hiding. Finally got one Tuesday night. Maybe I'll get video posted tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Keep After 'Em!
--

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
Nice.. If you're like me you will keep playing that shot over and over and you will feel like you shot a 100 hogs...Good job..

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's about a nasty mess layin' there. One more down is a good thing. Nice work.

Last edited:

J BAR K

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ratdog- there is a creek real close to this bait spot, maybe 50 yards. The creek is flooded right now. I’ve killed some wet hogs before but this one was nasty. And I’ve never had one smell this bad. Good for him to get laid off!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a red river boar!! Happy hunting!

J BAR K

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I stuck my tractor trying to go get him, that explains the terrain. I’m retired so I have the time. BUT, in my case, the inclination is definitely lacking! I drug him off in the brush and so far the coyotes haven’t even bothered him.