Finally signed up after lurking....

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome. If you've been lurking for a while, are you sure you want to join this chaos.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! Lots-o-stuff on here....some of it is good. :)

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the forum, glad to see another 6.8'er what scopes are you using? Thermal, night vision? and where are you?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wade on in, the water's fine. Although it gets a little deep in places …
One might argue that the deep end might be a little thicker/murkier than just water.

BuellSix8

Welcome to the forum, glad to see another 6.8'er what scopes are you using? Thermal, night vision? and where are you?

Thanks Frank!

I'm all over the place with optics... I've been using a Vortex Viper PST for a few years now (purchased from 68Forum member) then last year picked up an ACOG new then another used (again from a forum member). Primarily hunting deer, yotes, etc under 300 yards. After years of watching Todds videos I'm getting ready for my first NV/thermal setup for hogs and yotes.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Buell, Have you seen Todd's new review of the 4G white phosphorus? If not going thermal it sure does look like a unit to consider! I run primarily Vortex on my 6.8's. Where are you located?

D

djones

After years of watching Todds videos I'm getting ready for my first NV/thermal setup for hogs and yotes.
howdy bs8, i have to take my hat off to you. after just 1 minute of watching tlm's vids i have brain damage. (sorry lawdawg, but until i get my banners back, the beatings will continue)

BuellSix8

Buell, Have you seen Todd's new review of the 4G white phosphorus? If not going thermal it sure does look like a unit to consider! I run primarily Vortex on my 6.8's. Where are you located?

I split my time between upstate NY and Tennessee; born on a farm in the Hudson Valley area in NY and some of my family migrated to outside Nashville. So, I get to have freedom and 4 full seasons now lol.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
howdy bs8, i have to take my hat off to you. after just 1 minute of watching tlm's vids i have brain damage. (sorry lawdawg, but until i get my banners back, the beatings will continue)
That's an easy fix. And it does not include banners.