Figure I'd try some subs on hogs

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I do have a 11.5" Bison 6.8 BSP I also plan to try, but first up will be this 8.5" 300 Blackout. Have loads with 208gr Amax's. Nice having the stamps for a SBR and Suppressor:

151230527.jpg

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Rub it in why don't ya. My can is in jail for another 6 months min.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here is a pic from left to right.

405 gr 45/70, 170gr .308, 168gr .308, 120gr 6.8, 62gr 5.56, and 247gr .308 cast

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
have you tried them yet out of your 300 BLK? I'd be interested in trying to see how they expand on a hog

Boar Buster

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just built a 338 Spectre just for shooting subs at pigs. I dont have a can yet but I will start paper on it soon. I am trying to find a 300+ gr cast bullet to shoot. Right now I am using 250 gr smk at 1030 and 200 gr sp at 1600 fps. I also plan to make this into an sbr.
Nice looking rig.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
have you tried them yet out of your 300 BLK? I'd be interested in trying to see how they expand on a hog

LoL I have all the reloading casting equipment for the blackout but no blackout upper! Money was tight and then the prices went crazy so I'm waiting for them to stabilize before I buy.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
I've got a 16" 300 BLK upper I could part with, since I now have the SBR stamp and will primarily use the shorty

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've got a 16" 300 BLK upper I could part with, since I now have the SBR stamp and will primarily use the shorty

My #7 fund (fun money) is pretty dried up right now getting this forum started. If you still have it in a bit when I recover I'm interested! PM me the info and what you want for it just for giggles!