elusive boar

mc68

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I’ve been changing this guy for a long time. I’ve got wireless cameras that send me pics while I’m at home and this guy only shows up when I’m gone. It’s been busty at work so I haven’t been to our place in and while. Going to need to make some time and get after this one.

31CF8847-07E5-4C20-8D17-08A0211D383D.jpeg 1F8F1C61-69F2-48B8-B79F-204127B5C22B.jpeg 1F8F1C61-69F2-48B8-B79F-204127B5C22B.jpeg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Top off a mag and fill the coffee bottle.

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hope he sticks around long enough for you to catch up with him. Looks like a nice size boar.

JPM_6.8

LSB Member
I love the cell cameras. Real time intel is helpful. I’ve noticed how pigs are getting wise to our presence.

If we go out and fill feeders, deer are typically at the feeder within the hour. Pigs will sometimes stay away for 24hrs+.

Good luck! Hope your paths cross soon…

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We just picked up a couple cell cameras. My father in law wants one on his gate at our Georgia property. I kinda think it’s a bit much because it’s 7 hours away but at least if someone breaks in he an call the police

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I love the cell cameras. Real time intel is helpful. I’ve noticed how pigs are getting wise to our presence.

If we go out and fill feeders, deer are typically at the feeder within the hour. Pigs will sometimes stay away for 24hrs+.

Good luck! Hope your paths cross soon…
I've seen the same behavior up here. I'm having to fill the feeders in the morning if I want to hunt that evening.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Can't wait for down pics of him!