election day 6.8

Hunter

Went by the local shop to see what I needed to buy before the election and I finally decided to go ahead and get me a 6.8
Modern Outfitters 6.8
14.7 pinned with griffin 30-SD mount
Leopold VXR 4x12x50 with CDS 120G 6.8 SST Turrent and AD-Recon 30 Tac R Scope mount

I will upload a picture when I figure out how.
Still can't figure it out. Can someone inbox me and I'll text them the picture

Last edited:

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
On the bottom of your post, Right next to the "Post reply" is "upload file". Click on "Upload File", it will allow you to go into your computer, go to your pictures folder. Find the picture you want and double click it and it will attach. After that on, you can click on "Full View" to make it bigger. Then hit post reply.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This'n?

fb456eada07a16876a49cec11c4decbd.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
WE won, I am digging up all my guns in the backyard now!

dman62

LSB Member
Very nice bang stick! I got in a nice stock of primers, powder, and .22 rimfire before the election. Need to get more 6.8 brass and bullets. It's going to be nice not having everyting out of stock for once.

Jefe

LSB Member
I'm so close to bringing one of those home. I can't wait. I'm trying to be good and save up the money instead of putting it on the credit card. IT'S SO HARD. I DON'T LIKE IT. Lol. Tell us what you think about it after you get a chance to sling some lead down range.

Hunter

I'm very happy with it. Here is a 3 shot group all touching when I was zeroing it. Then moved it on over for the center. I have probably 200 rounds through it or so. Have taking it out to 500. I'm ready for deer season to go out so I can take my thermal off the 223 and put on it. Added a sling and bipod bout it. I love everything about it accept I wish ammo was a little cheaper. If your on the fence I don't think you will regret it. I have about convinced myself to keep the day scope on it and get the Apollo for it

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 18