Dumb coyots

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Today I went to the V.A. so it was one of those days when you do not take a firearm (those feds get quite upset if you are armed on their property). So on the way home I take the back roads and spot two coyotes out in a field. I stopped my car and started lip squeaking them from inside the car. Needless to say they both came to within 20 yards of my vehicle and just looked at me!! I have killed young coyotes that I thought would come to the sound of a squeaky car door and today I proved they will. Dumb hungry coyotes.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Lots of hungry dogs here this year, no rain, no grass, low rodent population, no cover for the pups. Its been a massacre.
I have the privilege to occasionally hunt a land-locked piece of ground of my Father-in-laws that has a good size river running through it, it is bordered on3 sides by a large "organic" farm that don't believe in hunting, and a game preserve on the other side. With my cousin and his FoxPro we shot (iirc) 27 coyotes in 4 hours, me with my 6.8 and 90gr sierras and him with his M1 Carbine shooting 110gr RNFB 30 Carbine loads. Oh and some 12ga 00buck shot, mixed in there. That is my only chunk of ground where I can shoot leaded ammo at game, but it makes it worth while to have 2 loads worked up for that gun!! I cant take pictures there, so says the FIL, but it was one hell of a pile of dogs!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So why can you shoot lead one place and not the other?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter