don't be fooled by imposters

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
snake, what's with the like? you dancing with the devil now? topwad isn't here to learn or contribute. just wants to hate.
He actually reminds me of you. I feel compelled to "like" all his posts.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
  • i only pshop people i like
i'm ready for y'all to double team topwad. i don't think he will be recovered either

snake, what's with the like? you dancing with the devil now? topwad isn't here to learn or contribute. just wants to hate.

BR gang, if i had known topwad was going to post in here i never would have pranked y'all by kidnapping your pics. sorry for that. i admire your attitude though. you remind me every man is my superior in that i may learn from him. even topwadder teaches me about the ugliness in people.
No worries, you can't let a dude like that get to you... I find you extremely entertaining and love the fun that you bring to this site. I also find it very obvious through all your bs that you are a great guy and I look forward to getting on here every day to see what in the world you have been up to! Lol

D

djones

dubbs, thanks, you just moved to the front of the class. if it was just me it would roll off. don't much like it when friends are attacked.

snake, suggest you pray about it a little more

topwad, gfy

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thank you topwater for editing you post. Quite a few on here have become close friends so when you "cut one, we all bleed". That motto was borrowed from some people who have a terrible reputation but I think it fits well here.

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i only pshop people i like

i'm ready for y'all to double team topwad. i don't think he will be recovered either

BR gang, if i had known topwad was going to post in here i never would have pranked y'all by kidnapping your pics. sorry for that. i admire your attitude though. you remind me every man is my superior in that i may learn from him. even topwadder teaches me about the ugliness in people.
Topwad seems like he likes to be double teamed! Uncle Si is the enforcer for the BR gang he handles all matters of this sort!

D

djones

i thought i might want to watch and maybe video. but if you're bringing in uncle si, i don't even want to be in the same zip code. just the collateral damage from that guy scares me bolt_zpsbsrfsdwz.GIF

topclod, if you're lucky, maybe they'll just let gus chew on your raisin bag.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

LSB Active Member
dj if you are ever near Tampa, FL you have an open invite to come hunt with me it would be a hoot. You would fit like a glove at our lease it's non stop ball busting. Think of a safe space for thin skinned snowflakes.....this ain't that place.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
D

djones

I knew there was something but I just could not put my finger on it.
i know exactly what you mean. i felt the same way about you and snake, except there's no way i'd let my finger get near it.

vJhdH7IqtFSx5MG5ZT1LIzTi3se7WrEmPs_O5Km9va8uWtmLfBwFTct72ZgxZPee8sBuLzO96klkBxHEaiimd1-yopi7Rz2MSVPcto2gACvwpPX8TNS1RnkJ_yKDa48Hdwmzd-eElJAkZM5G6ZJdO0w_oO2-7Y1_84Ko8aH-jTkkLWxjcyskAwiSV65BURSgB_-GGOvwG8ybUiL7aZFoQypWZy7FP5VRkY7u6iW-8vhpC2_j6niP1cFMre0ErF9or-rdTSpeXnS9eV-Y9H0CbgpzvLwXxejOL0y231t0hpHpW78u74lN-CanCyNog38cWOh3CB2X50ft1c4N-VnE41AYzV_O3besZ_BK0yNQpkZ5WngJfzTsL3gbz4qNIHowuv6JIiSNKkhYAY6QnYzlh0J7M8ieZs8s1s3hLSB_XhyqPy2qMpzkhiqnkB2ixVMdFDVJlsQVtfT61YtAxhFMYZNYZ-H3qnNYbMlW6CTd_1sF_8rzVwwPWSVqUKmcUlaxVLC4puVCq_3t0j0UdtCASq051dwtlGavdzJ72CqDunIpdlmjGNQQvl1DxUF3okMVLNdZkZlUMeFmMNaRrdPxNbaFpGiEHLsHP25Qcnz3Mnm8YNz3XackbS_F=w575-h417-no

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i know exactly what you mean. i felt the same way about you and snake, except there's no way i'd let my finger get near it.

vJhdH7IqtFSx5MG5ZT1LIzTi3se7WrEmPs_O5Km9va8uWtmLfBwFTct72ZgxZPee8sBuLzO96klkBxHEaiimd1-yopi7Rz2MSVPcto2gACvwpPX8TNS1RnkJ_yKDa48Hdwmzd-eElJAkZM5G6ZJdO0w_oO2-7Y1_84Ko8aH-jTkkLWxjcyskAwiSV65BURSgB_-GGOvwG8ybUiL7aZFoQypWZy7FP5VRkY7u6iW-8vhpC2_j6niP1cFMre0ErF9or-rdTSpeXnS9eV-Y9H0CbgpzvLwXxejOL0y231t0hpHpW78u74lN-CanCyNog38cWOh3CB2X50ft1c4N-VnE41AYzV_O3besZ_BK0yNQpkZ5WngJfzTsL3gbz4qNIHowuv6JIiSNKkhYAY6QnYzlh0J7M8ieZs8s1s3hLSB_XhyqPy2qMpzkhiqnkB2ixVMdFDVJlsQVtfT61YtAxhFMYZNYZ-H3qnNYbMlW6CTd_1sF_8rzVwwPWSVqUKmcUlaxVLC4puVCq_3t0j0UdtCASq051dwtlGavdzJ72CqDunIpdlmjGNQQvl1DxUF3okMVLNdZkZlUMeFmMNaRrdPxNbaFpGiEHLsHP25Qcnz3Mnm8YNz3XackbS_F=w575-h417-no
Damn that's an old pic Dan doesn't even have his wife beater tan yet. Those were the good days. Honeymoons over now.

D

djones

c'mon snake. i know you feel compelled to like me.

four3seven - there's just something special about the way the hands are clutched, don't you think?

LSB Active Member
c'mon snake. i know you feel compelled to like me.

four3seven - there's just something special about the way the hands are clutched, don't you think?

RattlesnakeD is the Alpha in that relationship with his protective arm around Tex. Precious!

D

djones

omg i can't believe you said that. after lawdog sweeps out the topwadder trash, he will be looking for the next deviants in line. i've already been staked out on an ant pile, but you still have a chance to run.

LSB Active Member
omg i can't believe you said that. after lawdog sweeps out the topwadder trash, he will be looking for the next deviants in line. i've already been staked out on an ant pile, but you still have a chance to run.

Hey don't make this into something bad DJ it's obviously a beautiful, caring relationship. I'm happy for them. If you were not so MEAN spirited you would be happy for them! As a matter of fact I'm retreating to my safe space for a nap and cocoa. You big jerk! #StopDrinkingHaterade

D

djones

Hey don't make this into something bad DJ it's obviously a beautiful, caring relationship. I'm happy for them. If you were not so MEAN spirited you would be happy for them! As a matter of fact I'm PM'ing them now to join me in retreating to my safe space for a nap and cocoa. You big jerk! #StopDrinkingHaterade
fixed it for ya...

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh my, can't believe you drug poor Snake into your shenanigans, he was just minding his own business hiking out through the brush jungle harvesting maneaters with primitive equipment or just catching them with his bare hands... ok, maybe he did poke you a little... lol