Don't ask why

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Can't help it, just like my small cal. plinkers!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Can't help it, just like my small cal. plinkers!
Ok, but? Yer point is? I'm going to take a wild stab at this... you have something NEW to SHOW us? LOL

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I tried like 4 times to upload a pic....I think it is there now.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Izzat 'dat new Ruger, based off the 10/22?

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You're still having issues with this site from a cellular hot spot connection? I think that's the root of my issues too. Haven't had access to another source to connect to test the theory.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yea. the Charger. Kind of cool, pulled it out of the box today, slapped a scope on it that was sitting here. It's a rifle scope but I like shooting it that way. The scope has a laser on the side and if I want to shoot with my arm straight out I can use the laser so it works pretty good.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Damg, based on the trophy, it kills, skins, and dessicates, and bleaches your prey. Apparently, it does a fine job sawing logs as well.

So what are you plinking?
Stuff.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That is sweet.

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There is absolutely no requirement for a "WHY" other than the "WANT". So if you want it, it's good with me, and if it saws logs, that's just a bonus.

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I picked up the charger take down. Makes a wonderful pack gun. It also fits nicely in the center console of the truck. They are very fun to shoot.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have some logs that need sawing, you can bring it over here.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have some logs that need sawing, you can bring it over here.
I'll bet, you make a respectable pile of sawdust every night while you sleep.. LOL

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He who has the most toys..............

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Big Bear ...Where oh where have you been???
Collecting toys and keeping my head down lately. Finally made it out this weekend to do a little hunting.

Came out to a buddy's place just north of Palastine for some R&R. While we were just leaning against his side by side chatting and enjoying the view of the pasture, a sounder of about a dozen hogs, including about 6-8 piglets comes walking out of the tree line about 50 yards from us. Well while we had our rifles with us, we didn't have them ready to shoot. We come out here regularly and never see anything until at least dusk and there is over an hour of daylight left. So while we're trying to uncase, load and charge them as quietly as possible, we're making a hell of a racket... Sounder stayed to the tree line and we had enough space to each get one clean shot. I took the biggest one in the group DRT with a 120 SST 6.8. The rest took off into the thickets so unknown if anything else was hit. We'll go take a look today.

But Dan, we're well past time for that beer! And damn fun little plinker you got there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 7

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome!! Nice hog brother!
I might disappear here soon... After 4 years of doing my best to stay afloat..this summer killed me, I have to go to work for some one starting Monday.
It's a contract job so I do delivery for a semi parts company using my truck so I at least have my guns and computer with me.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Collecting toys and keeping my head down lately. Finally made it out this weekend to do a little hunting.

Came out to a buddy's place just north of Palastine for some R&R. While we were just leaning against his side by side chatting and enjoying the view of the pasture, a sounder of about a dozen hogs, including about 6-8 piglets comes walking out of the tree line about 50 yards from us. Well while we had our rifles with us, we didn't have them ready to shoot. We come out here regularly and never see anything until at least dusk and there is over an hour of daylight left. So while we're trying to uncase, load and charge them as quietly as possible, we're making a hell of a racket... Sounder stayed to the tree line and we had enough space to each get one clean shot. I took the biggest one in the group DRT with a 120 SST 6.8. The rest took off into the thickets so unknown if anything else was hit. We'll go take a look today.

But Dan, we're well past time for that beer! And damn fun little plinker you got there!
Fine hog there, congrats on the kill.