Death in the Long Grass

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It was just me, Cletus, and BR last night and somehow we got out without cooking anything... brought us bad luck! A guy had called saying he needed help on his property and he was right, we found 50-60 hogs, but there was 200 head of cattle and 8 donkeys between us and the hogs and the donks were trying like hell to run the hogs out of the pasture... needless to say they got it done without us ever getting to fire a shot... we loaded up and went a few miles up the road to one of our cousin's places and found a pair of boar hogs to play with however :) We kept one in the pasture and Gus found the other in a slough just out of the pasture... We then went to check on a bunch i had baited up in that spring behind my house and lucky for us this time they were there! They had cleaned up the corn and finished their bath by the time we got there though and started out across the pasture, but stopped to root in the only spot on the place that was too wet to clip and the Johnson grass was ridiculous... We did get 6 of them out of it though!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I see, the Gusinator has such a rough life. Good killin'.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I see, the Gusinator has such a rough life. Good killin'.
Well, yeah. I mean, it's hard work dragging all those hogs into a pile all by himself!

Good shootin' !!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very cool! They got Pork Chopped!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
that 6.8 put the air brakes on him!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down ... Looked like that last one hit a tree, crazy!