Dealings with UNV..

Discussion in 'Ultimate Night Vision' started by Schneeky, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Schneeky

Schneeky LSB Member LoneStarBoars Supporter

Just thought I'd throw out a post on my experience with Rich & Tyler from UNV. They've been a real pleasure to deal with and will give you the straight skinny on what you need/don't need for your particular situation. I researched a pile before making a decision on some pricey thermal and their recommendations coincided completely with my findings. I have zero regrets on choosing to deal with them.
    I've contacted them several times about questions about my purchased gear and additional items I was interested in. All have been responded to in a reasonable manner.
    ..The only gig I'll give them is for the total lack of UNV swag. C'mon, man! :D:cool: d:^) Schneeks..

rich20730 and FrankT like this.
  2. darrohn801

darrohn801 LSB Member

I second everything above out UNV. I've bought two scopes from them and they have been so great to deal with! They were very responsive to all my questions and when I bought my second scope from them he upgraded me to overnight shipping at no charge so I could have it for the weekend. Will be coming back to UNV in the future.

rich20730 likes this.
  3. FrankT

FrankT Destin FL LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY LoneStarBoars Supporter TEAM OinK

They treated me more than fairly when I went thru the ATN X-Sight fiasco, no other dealer would have done so easily what they did...Thanks Tyler!

rich20730 likes this.