Cows make me so angry!

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
As if one doesn't have enough to deal with when on a hunt.... This cow made my evening go on for much longer than I expected. She ran off the pigs on three separate occasions over about an hour of time. Finally she got her fill of corn and let the pigs return for a final time. I just couldn't bring myself to shoot while the cow was in the same general vicinity. It finally worked itself out and I got a nice sow and a piglet on the pray and spray!

Video here: DarnCow2.mpg

Hog061062X.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Bad Bessy! BAD Bessy !!! That's the time when you want two things in your favor: 1) The cow is CLOSE to you; 2) You have a blow gun and plastic/flat blunts, to tag her in the rump with one to move her along. LOL

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well glad you finally got a couple down. Cows can be pretty aggravating at times. Especially in a chute!

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I find herds have their own personalities. Some are helpful. Some are playful. Some are holy terrors bent on destruction of my hunt. Personally, I like the ones that just flat out ignore me.

And some are stealthier than hogs! Hate it when they come up on me from behind in the dark unexpectedly.

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well glad you finally got a couple down. Cows can be pretty aggravating at times. Especially in a chute!

I've been in that chute! Had to pour crap outta my boots more than once.

chthump

LSB Member
There less fun when you have to try and raise them for profit. Yep, very different personalities. One herd I can walk through and talk to and they just stare, the next will stampede in total terror.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Cows doing what cows do.
They're actually pretty smart critters, but they do indeed get in the way at times.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good sow down! Kind of worked out even with the cow!