Couple of heavily backorder Pulsar's onhand

LSB Active Member
You still have any RXQ30's or did they go like popcorn? I think my other buddy is almost there....if the lightning will let up we are heading out tonight.

mdmorrow

Night Vision Outfitters
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I figure I ought to have some in the next two weeks. I've got 7 coming and 4 are spoken for. Don't know when I'll get em though. Those and the XP50's are the most backordered. If he wants one I'll put his name on one. No problemo.

LSB Active Member
Talked to Bud. Hope y'all slay em this weekend.
I hope so too wanna get some blood on his new Trail tonight.....storms about as bad today as when you were here. Been weird lately. Went out last night and saw 2 doe.....not a raccoon....hog....even a frikken squirrel. Or even worse no turkeys....you can't not see hens every 10 minutes around here, but I have not seen one in 10 days. An average night I'll see 7-8 deer per hour. Temp has been 95+ heat/105+ heat index every day though that has to put a hurtin on the animals.

Last edited:

Drop Zone

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great post, hens on nest now in N Florida seen half dozen W/ biddies, keep up the eradication effort !

LSB Active Member
copy that. hog down. his girl smoked a nice sow.....first night out with his trail it gets bloody.....her first hog.....at night.....boom.