Couple more Morning Hogs.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Managed to squeeze off a couple more rounds this morning doing a little stalking on the creek bottoms. A turkey with her poults busted me sneaking through and that alerted a hog 20 yards away that stood up and got one to the shoulder/neck facing me. DRT
Did a slow hunt around the corner across the creek and 2 were in a pasture about 50 yds away next to the scrub brush, hit the one in the shoulder, ran about 30 yds. While I was looking at her, 2 more walked through the brush at like 10 yds, another shoulder shot and short run.

Also including pic of bones left from hogs after 48 hours, amazing that is all that could be found of 2 sows in such a short time.thumbnail_Screenshot_20170703-063620.jpg thumbnail_IMG_20170703_072114747.jpg thumbnail_Screenshot_20170703-072538.jpg thumbnail_IMG_20170702_063431287.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
'Dem bones look like how I finish boning a critter after a hunt. I like a good grinder pile.

Last edited:

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice going! I always like shooting hogs in the morning. They're just easier to clean in daylight.

Keep after 'em!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
way to go, how are the babies??

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They are so cute and much tamer than chopper was as they are so young...Thanks Dan

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yea, I have been too busy to spend time with them. I have a couple little dwarf goats and they are still wild too. Now I do have my cows trained and they are like dogs. lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cute little buggers. Glad to see 'em lively and settling a bit. You building an ark these days Dan'l?