Couple more kills with the W1000

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
In this video it was raining pretty good so there is a little more noise in the image. Usually do pretty good on rainy night's but on this particular night I only got two and caught a cold but it was still great fun!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I love it and the narration is back! Good job.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great video TLM! You have way too much fun, but take care of the cold. I have been sick for almost 2 weeks now.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I love it and the narration is back! Good job.

I caught a cold so my voice was all messed up finally getting it back now lol.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I went out to feed my hogs after the rain, walked in and the sow and footballs were all in the brush around me. So thick you could not see them, never came out 70 and clear.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That lead sow I killed in the first clip was way prego wish I had not shot her now since they are kinda thinned out these days.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We are so thin right now I don't shoot the sows and wait till the footballs get to 40-60lbs for eating.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great clarity for viewing with that unit. Agreed, the narration returning is a good thing.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Harris hawker

LSB Member
I'm not sure what this means?

The last video you made I said you sounded like Morgan freeman, you said you were sick then also, and I asked you to quote something from shawshank redemption.
So I'm starting to believe that either you are an actor or Morgan freeman is an avid pig hunter.
And looking at the toys you have.....
I'm just sayin!!

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job. I thought we were thin around here but the sows and pigs I got into the other night were just a slice of the population. Got into about 15 sows and at least 50 footballs right at dark on the oats. No gun of course

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job. I thought we were thin around here but the sows and pigs I got into the other night were just a slice of the population. Got into about 15 sows and at least 50 footballs right at dark on the oats. No gun of course

Well see you have that going for you they are planting in your area. On my place they have not planted in two years and I just found out today they aren't planning planting again the forecast is more drought.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is one of the worst droughts I have ever heard of in TX. We were almost as dry 2 years ago and all of a sudden since then, we are out of it almost to the point of too much rain last year. But we are all pine forest land around me w no crops either.

Colby

Central Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah we've been bad since 2008. Some people say 20 years but in 2007 I remember it was extremely wet summer. I believe 2011 was the climax. 2012 was a pretty good year. Besides the major spring flooding. Last year was rough but we Made it because we got those rains in the fall. They act like east of 35 could end up with a decent year but I believe I'm not far enough east. We are already like 4" behind.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The last video you made I said you sounded like Morgan freeman, you said you were sick then also, and I asked you to quote something from shawshank redemption.
So I'm starting to believe that either you are an actor or Morgan freeman is an avid pig hunter.
And looking at the toys you have.....
I'm just sayin!!
Lol