Christmas came early!!

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
After seeing some videos of charging hogs, I decided my optics set up was just a little slow for rapid acquisition on a charging hog.
I found this system today and gave it a new home on my hog rifle.
EOtech EXPS 3-0, G33 Magnifier
PIC_0033.JPG PIC_0034 Edit.jpg
Now I just need to replace that stupid buttstock!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What's wrong with the buttstock?

I've considered going with halographic on a field gun. I need to learn-up on 'em a bit more.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Im going with a UBR after seeing one on a 68forum members gun first hand. Still adjustable but positive lock up.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I like something more solid, like an A2 or a magpul prs.
If you're talking about a little rattle... give this a try. Solid lock up on my stock after doing it... and QUIET movement from adjustment point to adjustment point. Get you a dot of the self adhesive Velcro (fuzzy side), clean the mouth of the stock with some rubbing alcohol. Press the dot into place, upper portion of the mouth of the stock. If it's a little too tight... just carefully shave a little off.

NoisyStockFix.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome idea there dog! you da man. You should post that idea on Pinterest? lol
Sorry, have no idea what a "pinterest" is. Not much for social media (if that's what it is).

Ident Marking

Rockwall, Texas
Vendor
If you're talking about a little rattle... give this a try. Solid lock up on my stock after doing it... and QUIET movement from adjustment point to adjustment point. Get you a dot of the self adhesive Velcro (fuzzy side), clean the mouth of the stock with some rubbing alcohol. Press the dot into place, upper portion of the mouth of the stock. If it's a little too tight... just carefully shave a little off.

NoisyStockFix.jpg
Great idea RD!!

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cannot go wrong with eotech. I prefer them to a aim point.