Chopper II ---- Kind of!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Someone found a washed up baby fox today and gave it to me. They were going to kill it because it was almost dead they thought. I was just bottle feeding him and he wanted to eat me so far from dead. Need a name for him now. baby fox 001.JPG

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Kit Kat.. since foxes have "Kits"... and we have our very own "Kit Kat Kid". In keeping with naming these little ones with the partial handles of our members.

Just be careful though. Don't know how the ratio is in Tejas... but, in the arctic... 70-80% of foxes are carriers of rabies.

Last edited:

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too cute. Give him a scratch behind the ears for me. Unless he tries to eat you, one nibble at a time....

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Every time he wakes he forgets where he is and growls at me. Next time I will scratch him behind the ear for you so if he bites i won't feel it.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I had a springer spaniel named Alex. He froze to death.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We had 2 for awhile when momma got whacked by a car. Bottle fed them and then start them on wet dog food and catfish did the for a few months. Come time to set them free we opened the cage they took off and did not even look back once, they were outta there!!! Name it Lucky!! or Ta Nisha!!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ta Nisha? Seriously. Ta Nisha?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
that one will be eating your chickens soon...I would be cautious and if he bit me the cute would wear off quickly

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He bit my little finger already, he got scolded but it was in the dark and he pounced on it. I guess it looked like a food product. If I start foaming from the mouth and my head starts twitching, that's pretty much normal for me but if I start repeating myself I might have rabies. If I start repeating myself I might have rabies.

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
my 4 year old daughter wants video.....preferably not of him attacking you

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dax. I am waiting for him to get a bit more friendly first. lol A ravenous fox hanging from my bloody hand swinging around the room doesn't make for good night time childrens stories.

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Every time she sees the pic there's a long "Awwwwww, he's cute".... Might scar her for life if she sees him chewing on ur finger likes soup bone.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is really only day 2 with him, He is coming along pretty good but may take a week to get him where I need him start trusting more.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Please DO be careful my friend. "Carrier" does not mean showing signs/symptoms, yet they can still transmit if they're a carrier. He IS a cute little bugger, not doubt 'bout 'dat. Did'ja settle on a name for him yet?

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I called him Kit when I brought him home and then when you said it too, it stuck. I do feel kind of loopy. lol I think it is all the rain though, too much mold and mildew. They said it was going to clear up, apparently they meant clear up to your rear end.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dax. I am waiting for him to get a bit more friendly first. lol A ravenous fox hanging from my bloody hand swinging around the room doesn't make for good night time childrens stories.
For what it's worth I'd like to see that video! Lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Mee Too!