Chaps My Hide !

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Another forum: Some new guy goes on a rant about product he's purchased (made by a sponsoring vendor). Obviously, neglected to give the vendor the courtesy of learning of it and dealing with it in private. Instead, the knot head just calls his gear junk and blathers on about them on a public forum first.

I'm sorry, but I just don't have any patience with a clown like this. Ya got a problem? Take it to the vendor in private. If he won't make right (a wrong), or try to meet you in the middle... then do some griping in public. But, give a guy a chance.

Called him on it, and get the usual.... well... maybe I over reacted a little bit... but, work's been...

Yeah, well, bite me.

Otay, rant over. LOL (Wanna know how I really feel?)

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah, don't you hate it when people just rant like crazy lol

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I saw all of that. I don't see how people who don't even have a legitimate post count think they can bash honest established well thought of people without so much as offering them a chance to make a problem right. Then they think that the masses should encourage them for acting like an ass.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's a debilitating human condition called "cranial rectosis"

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Scratching my head. Must be insiders talk. I'll go back to sipping my latte.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Ya, that was a bit ridiculous. I have a bunch of those mags, and other than being shorter than I would like, they work great. Its not something that bothers me at all. Its a $14 mag produced off of a new machine line by a start up company, they are going to have kinks to work out, and it seems that they are getting them sorted out.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Scratching my head. Must be insiders talk. I'll go back to sipping my latte.
Oh, just some clown got off on the wrong foot as a newbie on 68forums. Instead of asking some questions to get some help, or contacting the company privately, he decided to go into rant mode and call a brand of mags "Junk" since he was having an issue with one. Those of us who've been around there for a while know the vendor's history, they're good about making things right when there's a problem, will even go an extra mile at times. Always been responsive too. They've had some batches with issues as they start up a new company with new machines... but, they're also listening to feedback and trying to improve their product, and making it right when an issue arises. Their heart's in the right place, so I get a little protective of 'em.... any honest vendor striving to do a fair business.

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh, just some clown got off on the wrong foot as a newbie on 68forums. Instead of asking some questions to get some help, or contacting the company privately, he decided to go into rant mode and call a brand of mags "Junk" since he was having an issue with one. Those of us who've been around there for a while know the vendor's history, they're good about making things right when there's a problem, will even go an extra mile at times. Always been responsive too. They've had some batches with issues as they start up a new company with new machines... but, they're also listening to feedback and trying to improve their product, and making it right when an issue arises. Their heart's in the right place, so I get a little protective of 'em.... any honest vendor striving to do a fair business.
yesser, his road rage bullying rant wont make him any points with the grown-ups over there. lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
CPD Chad came on, said they had a problem with the last batch and promised to take care of him.