Celebrating number 100!

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Reached my goal Wednesday night at 8:05pm. I was sitting in the "hide" under the trees on the north ridge over looking the feeders at the lake. I was expecting lots of hogs because of all the corn I'd put out the day before and I did hear some to the north, but this one lone boar is all I saw come down there. First shot was at the left side and broke his front leg but that didn't slow him down much as he took off to the right heading over the dam. I led him a little too much as the second shot broke his lower jaw. That stunned him enough to stop on the top of the dam and I was able to place a third shot in the neck. That put him on his back and he commenced with the Curly shuffle. Only mistake was not pressing Record again but I was pleased with my shooting. Taped out at 210 pounds. This is my 100th confirmed, documented, recovered and photographed dead hog. My first was way back on 10/17/2010. This in only my third year with a thermal scope, it's made a huge difference.Hog100X.jpg

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congratulations! That’s a nice milestone. Good looking boar too.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice !!! Seeing lots of haired up hogs lately. Nasty winter coming? Hope not. Been enough nonsense this year.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Congratulations on a great milestone! I don't know if I will be able to hunt long enough to get there at the rate I am going, but I will keep trying.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Congratulations!

Keep After 'Em!

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Real nice Big Boar.
Looks like more than 210 lbs... 210 would be 41 inch chest circumference - correct?
Congrats on #100 !

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Real nice Big Boar.
Looks like more than 210 lbs... 210 would be 41 inch chest circumference - correct?
Congrats on #100 !

Yep, 41 inches is what he measured.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good boar down and congrats on hitting 100! Thermal is a game changer!!