Built a new wild cat upper today 5.56x42

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Bought a Yote Smoker from ***. 20" barrel SLR Ti adjustable gas block Areo Percision receiver with a Carbon Arms carbon fiber hand guard. Lower is is a Mega. Working on the brass now. Can't wait to shoot it.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Played around with idea of building one. Since I don't have a 223/5.56 figured I needed one. Compared the data and couldn't justify the build. Let us know how it shoots.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Played around with idea of building one. Since I don't have a 223/5.56 figured I needed one. Compared the data and couldn't justify the build. Let us know how it shoots.
Will do 22-250 velocity out of a AR will be pretty cool.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got me one of those in 16" waiting to be built. Looks good Rob.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Working on sizing brass right now have CFE to start with. 22-250 velocity out of a AR hooked me. Should get brass done this weekend if it will,warm up some.have some different 22 cal bullets to work with. Pretty excited about the project

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
If you want a bullet that hold together real good check out the 64 grain Nosler Bonded. I like the performance in my 5.56 and I loaded some for a friend in his 22-250. He told me he will not shoot anything else after four deer and several hogs.